Android Password Cracking Expert: In This Course With OneLit OneCourse you will learn how to crack android passwords without data loss – Unknown method to crack passwords – Hack into Android Devices.
Created By: OneLit OneCourse
Last Updated: 12/2018
What Will You Learn in This Android Password Cracking Expert?
- Crack Encryption Password of Any Android Device without Data Loss.
Crack Pattern on Any Android Device without Data Loss.
Crack Fingerprint Password of Any Android Device without Data Loss.
- Crack IRIS Scanner Password of Any Android Device without Data Loss.
- Crack Facebook Password of Any Android Device without Data Loss.
- Crack PIN on Any Android Device without Data Loss.
- Crack Password on Any Android Device ( Character Password ) without Data Loss.
- Perform Brute Force Attack without Data Loss.
- Configuring Arduino Board.
- Working with Embedded Device.
Requirements For This Android Password Cracking Expert:
- No Prior Knowledge Required ( Everything Will Be Provided in the course ).
- Arduino Nano ( which costs around 5 $ on Amazon ).
- OTG Cable ( Which costs around 0.5 $ on Amazon ).
- All Software used in the course is free and download links are provided in the resources.
- No Prior Computer or Arduino Knowledge Required.
- No Prior Knowledge Required ( Not even about Android or Arduino ).
Description For This Android Password Cracking Expert:
You’re here because you’re ready to learn how to crack android pin, pattern or passwords. Android is a tough operating system but there are some methods to crack into android devices without data loss. Data protection is an important part while conducting forensics investigation and there are times where investigators have to crack into criminal’s smartphones. In this scenario, data is important. Even while spying on someone’s phone, we need to get into their phone without changing the password or making changes in the phone. This course is all about cracking passwords. We will discuss a few methods of cracking passwords without data loss.
I’m here because I’m the answer to all your questions. I would love to share my secrets and knowledge with you and help you guys to set up an environment for your application development studio.
Welcome to OneLit Android Password Cracking Expert!
- A brute force method with Arduino
Bruteforce is a method where we try all possible combinations to get into the phone. In this section, we will learn how to crack android 4 digit PINs ranging from 0000 to 9999 by trying all combinations. By going from 0000 to 9999. We will be using Arduino nano to do so.
- Breaking passwords using Custom Recoveries
We will learn how to break passwords using custom recoveries and how to install custom recoveries in the first place. We will learn rooting works and this is a full proof method to get into any Android device if the first method doesn’t work for password and patterns.
OneLit Certifications are recognized worldwide and once you have completed the course, you will be given a certification called ‘OLCHE’ i.e. OneLit Certified Hackintosh Expert.
- We’ve left no stone unturned.
I guarantee, this is THE most thorough, laser-focused and up-to-date course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back. There are zero courses available on the internet on how to crack android passwords. You can either learn from this course where your teacher is a guru who has been in the industry from last 7 years and has been conducting forensics investigation on criminals phone from a long time.
- Every phone is different!
We all know that we have different smartphones and in this course we will focus on how to find and develop a method suitable for your specific phone by learning the basic concepts and developing exploits that can actually work on your specific device.
Who is The Target Audience For This Android Password Cracking Expert?
- Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers who want to test Android devices.
- People who want to crack passwords of their Android devices.
- Forensics Investigators who want to crack passwords of criminals device.
- Digital Forensics Expert Who want to crack passwords of evidence smartphones.
- Computer Geeks who want to learn new things.
About The Instructor(OneLit OneCourse)
With more than 400+ Reviews and 4/5 Average Ratings! Here’s everything about our company and instructors :
We are a group of people who strongly believe that traditional education system tests a fish with its ability to climb a tree and tests a monkey with its ability to swim. Students should explore and learn whatever they like and will only be happy in their respected field.
Founder ‘Priyank Gada’ was an ethical hacker, moved on to Digital Forensics Investigation as an investigator later turning into a malware analyst and a youtube. Here’s what he has concluded – “All my courses were free for 2 years from 2015 to 2018. People don’t value the efforts of the instructor. It takes tons of hours to develop and upload each course but people just give bad reviews. I know that not all courses are good and everyone needs to learn new things but the type of feedback hurts a lot. Paid courses get good reviews because people actually understand the value of money and watch the course till the end while free courses are not even seen. Thus it was a hard time to go commercial!’.
With this intention, our team started working even harder to develop quality content with the feedback and bad reviews to keep on improving the content and today we have more than 400 reviews with 4/5 average ratings.